We got to Romblon very early in the morning on the 30th of December.
Preparing for Fiesta
Jak’s Restaurant (Very Good English Breakfast!!!!)
Romblon Town Proper
On the Road to the Jungle (LOL)
Romblon Bayview – 6 room hotel
(I do not know why it is called a family room, there is only 1 bed)
No restaurant facilities but they can make you coffe in the morning which is the most important thing for me.
Bed could use upgrading (I could feel the springs)
Recommended for short stay
Day trip entrance fee 35pesos (0.55 euro)
Suzanne with a starfish (she returned it back to the sea)
Tatyana posing with a ball
Angel-Jane resting from playing
Tatyana, Angel-Jane and Suzanne’s Heads
A beautiful filipino boat made by a Swiss Guy
Per and John
David (our English friend residing in Romblon) with a german friend
Thess (our friend and wife of David) with Liza (in black) and friends of Thess from Puerto Galera
I have been tagged by a friend from Greece Sha
5 weird things about me:
1) My bedroom is always dark. I seldom turn on the lights.
2) When I am depressed, I sit on the bathroom floor — I can stay there for hours.
3) I eat chicharon dipped in vinegar (with garlic and chili) with rice.
4) I curl my toes when I am making a decision or thinking of solutions to problems
5) When I am angry, I stamp my foot like a kid. I did not realize this until my husband and his friends told me about this just a month ago.