It is time to vote for the local politicians here in Norway.
Go out and vote! If you don’t, then do not complain.
I am voting for a party that
– does not support property tax. (Goodness knows we pay so much already)
– that has better immigration politics.
– that would take care of the welfare of businesses
– does not raise interest rates 11 times in 2 years.
– would prioritize school and care for the elderly.
Quite happy with the things here in my small town. I think I would not want it to change.